Saturday 26 March 2011

The joys of writing down your age ...

This week for the first time since turning forty I had to fill in a form that asked my age.
Now I don't know about you, but I hate these things, they are non-descript unnecessary and feel to me like an invasion on my normally zen centred life!
I guess I don't like being lumped together with people younger than me :0)

So with excitement and some scientific detachment I entered my age as being 40. Wow! It felt so good, I guess I really must suffer from a superiority complex. It was great to know that I wasn't in that non-descript 30 - 39 category, but in a whole new one. A bit like getting to the next level in a really difficult video game ...


So there you have it, officially 40 on a piece of paper and lovin' it!

Although I hope this doesn't mean that I have to start wearing a twinset and pearls !?!

No comments:

Post a Comment